Stress Pilot® Pro is a tool for individual stress analysis, utilizing one-minute HRV (Heart Rate Variability) test via an optical analysis method with an ear-clip. The biological parameters are combined with results from different questionnaires that take into account the psychosocial environment of the subject. The individual results are summarized in a personal stress radar, which allows an assessment of the personal stress level at one glance. Stress Pilot® Pro provides a solid basis for stress management and stress prevention in sports and companies.• Respiratory sinus arrhythmia (RSA).
• Recoverability (RMSSA).
• Sampling rate of 500 Hz.
• Resting pulse as fitness indicator.
• Psychosocial aspects: stressors, stress type, stress consequences, protective factors.
• Correlation with subjective self-assessment.
• Individual Stress Radar.
• Output as single or group report.
• Supplementary biofeedback training based on results possible.